Year-end compilation lists may be arbitrary and overdone, but when they focus on making fun of people, they’re at least more entertaining than whatever “family outing” you’re being roped into for the holidays.
In 2018 we saw:
– ugly skate shoes become mainstream “rave” boots and boots become skate shoes
– blunts taken to new lengths and highs
– El Toro get way more action than most millennials
– Tyshawn become the indisputable trash king
– scooters clap back and booty cheeks get tapped
So to celebrate all this nonsense and more, we present Jenkem’s second annual list of skateboarding superlatives. Scroll on to enjoy or go straight to condemning us in the comments.
The Tampa Filmer
Andy Roy’s Teeth
Biggest Pants, Tiniest Hat
photo: thomas goldman
Oldest Man Yelling At Cloud
P. Rod X Uber Eats
Who Pays For This Shit?
Don’t Mind If I Don’t Award
Thank You Skateboards
Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That
Torey Pudwill’s 80-foot Back Tail