This time around Yaje whipped up some pão de queijo aka Brazilian cheese bread for us to experience. Its texture and flavor are truly unlike anything else we’ve ever had, and for the health nuts out there, it’s gluten free so you don’t have to worry about farting all night.
Peep the vid and get motivated to cook something decent for yourself. Or just order $20 bucks worth of Taco Bell and settle in for a cozy night on the toilet, your choice!
◦ 4 cups polvilho doce or azedo (Brazilian Yuca Flour [sweet or salty])
◦ 3 cups of Mineiro cheese
◦ 1/2 cup of olive oil
◦ 1 cup of milk
◦ 1 cup equivalent of eggs
◦ shred 3 cups worth of Mineiro cheese
◦ sift 4 cups of polvilho into a large mixing bowl
◦ combine 1/2 cup of olive oil and 1 cup of milk in a pot and bring to a boil
◦ pour boiling mixture into mixing bowl with the polvilho
◦ knead together into a dough texture
◦ chill dough in the fridge
◦ add 1 cup equivalent of eggs and 3 cups of shredded cheese into the dough and knead until they become one
◦ form dough into tennis ball-sized mounds and place on a baking sheet
◦ heat oven to 450° F and place baking sheet in the oven for 15-20 minutes
◦ let them cool and enjoy
A GLIMPSE INTO THE BAKER HAS A DEATHWISH II WORLD PREMIERE
16 long years later, the second coming of Baker Has a Deathwish has arrived...
REMINISCING THROUGH THE YEARS WITH STATIC ALUMNI
We talked to 12 skaters featured in the long-standing Static series about their memories and thoughts on the videos.
SKATEBOARDING AND SOCCER WITH NEW YORK CITY’S CHINATOWN SOCCER CLUB
Meet the club of skaters, artists and notable locals that have casually played soccer together for the last 20 years.
THE EVOLUTION OF… NYC’S PYRAMID LEDGES
We collected stories from the only ledge spot made out of tiny mini ledges.
A CHAT WITH LUDVIG HAKANSSON, THE OLDEST SOUL IN SKATEBOARDING
The man loves to read Nietzche, skates in some expensive vintage gear, and paints in his own neoclassical-meets-abstract-expressionist style.