This time around Yaje whipped up some pão de queijo aka Brazilian cheese bread for us to experience. Its texture and flavor are truly unlike anything else we’ve ever had, and for the health nuts out there, it’s gluten free so you don’t have to worry about farting all night.
Peep the vid and get motivated to cook something decent for yourself. Or just order $20 bucks worth of Taco Bell and settle in for a cozy night on the toilet, your choice!
◦ 4 cups polvilho doce or azedo (Brazilian Yuca Flour [sweet or salty])
◦ 3 cups of Mineiro cheese
◦ 1/2 cup of olive oil
◦ 1 cup of milk
◦ 1 cup equivalent of eggs
◦ shred 3 cups worth of Mineiro cheese
◦ sift 4 cups of polvilho into a large mixing bowl
◦ combine 1/2 cup of olive oil and 1 cup of milk in a pot and bring to a boil
◦ pour boiling mixture into mixing bowl with the polvilho
◦ knead together into a dough texture
◦ chill dough in the fridge
◦ add 1 cup equivalent of eggs and 3 cups of shredded cheese into the dough and knead until they become one
◦ form dough into tennis ball-sized mounds and place on a baking sheet
◦ heat oven to 450° F and place baking sheet in the oven for 15-20 minutes
◦ let them cool and enjoy
NERDING OUT WITH THREE RARE DECK COLLECTORS
If you ever wanted to reclaim a piece of your childhood and cop that one deck you saw in a CCS catalog, hopefully, this will be a solid place to start.
A CHAT WITH LUDVIG HAKANSSON, THE OLDEST SOUL IN SKATEBOARDING
The man loves to read Nietzche, skates in some expensive vintage gear, and paints in his own neoclassical-meets-abstract-expressionist style.
THE FRONT BLUNT HAT IS BACK… AGAIN
We know we sound like the boy who cried wolf but this might, just might, be the last chance to get your hands on one.
SKATERS RECOMMEND THEIR FAVORITE SKATE PANTS
We hit up some pro skaters and Jenkem contributors known for their 'fits to offer recommendations.
A MINDFUL APPROACH TO WATCHING SKATE VIDEOS
If you love a video, watch it over and over, become obsessed, notice everything, and move on only when you feel it’s the right time.