Angry-white-guy-REDDIT

1. Yo Flips
What started as an original style to do a 360 flip just exploded into the worst looking thing ever. The front foot catch isn’t even the problem here, it’s how that backfoot sprawls out, so you look like you are doing some magically gay karate kick. The worst types of people do this too. The dudes who are all worried about “steez” that go buy an overpriced Supreme hat and have 10 pairs of limited edition Supras at home.

2. Kickflip Sexchange
Anyone doing this trick over the age of 10 might actually be retarded. It’s really that simple.

3. Nightmare flips
True story: Went to a crusty skatepark and had to deal with one of those kids who starts doing all these Youtube style tricks with horrible names, shit like: disco flips, dolphin flips…etc. As soon as he got to “nightmare flip” which is apparently a double varial flip, I just kept thinking, “WHY GOD WHY?!?” Kid should have been a rollerblader.

4. Slappy Nose Slides
You know the dudes that can’t really do a noseslide at all, so they put their front foot up all the way to the tip of the nose and tick tack onto the ledge? Yeah – I hope they die.

5. Willy Grinds
This “trick” shouldn’t have any other name except “I wish I could 50-50”.

Comments

1. ik-ook

March 9, 2012 5:51 pm

slappy noselides are tight

• dookie foot

March 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Yeah, slappie noseslides rule. Should’ve put benihanas in it’s place.

• Danny is right

March 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Slappy noseslides are for people who can’t actually noseslide

• revive/force is the best company dude

February 22, 2016 9:12 am

nah bro u just have to have the right style, its the fuckin gay 12 yr olds in skinny jeans wearing revive sweaters that dont have enough pop so they just throw themselvs at it like a penguin having a sezuire, u just have to have the right style

2. Idris

March 9, 2012 9:06 pm

How bad is it that the only one of these that bother me every time is the slappy nosegrind. Willys can be good down hubbas and handrails, double varial flip (the name “nightmare flip” pisses me off though) would be nice down something and if you don’t like those, i guess you must not like double flips, kickflip sexchange is a weird trick, but I wouldn’t mind seeing someone do it down a set. I do the yo Flips sometimes, but only because it’s just easier to catch that way for me.

3. Brady

March 9, 2012 9:17 pm

The only ones I agree with are the slappy noseslides and yo flips. Ive never seen why people hated willy grinds, yes a lot of people only do them on accident but I have a friend who is legitimately good at front and back willies and they look sick as fuck, plus its something different than the typical front feeble/back smith/back tails that basically EVERYONE does. A kickflip sexchange could look sick if done right. I remember watching a video where some guy did it down a 10 stair and it actually looked good. Nightmare flips arent done often at all and I remember in “Good One” (by David Hafer) some dude did one over a barrier or something and It was insane.

• 1999

February 14, 2015 4:56 pm

what the fuck is a back willy grind? feeble or smith you kook.

• Turtle erection

February 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Nah I agree with him, willy’s are sick when they’re proper. I also felt the need to comment bc
        You commented a few days ago on valentines haha

• rob dyrdek

July 8, 2015 7:26 pm

bs u noob

• Fig

February 27, 2016 9:01 am

Nothing wrong with any of the above tricks if they are done ‘right’, sounds like the OP got wasted in a game of skate by a 10 year old girl tbh, then took to his macbook to post complete shite on the internet in a vain attempt to let out his frustrations. Only part I agree with is giving gay names to tricks that have been around for decades (like the nightmare flip (double varial is adequate), dolphin flip etc). Try not to get too much sand in your vagina next time; by a kid being better than you, lest you sound so butt hurt.

4. m477